Community Engagement Group
The Role & Remit of the Community Engagement Group can be found here.
In May 2013 the Community Engagement Group (CEG) was re-established. The current membership of the CEG is:
- Councillor George Alexander, Moray Council
- Fabio Villani, Community Planning Officer Group and tsiMORAY
- Alastair Kennedy, Joint Community Councils
- Fiona Rolt, Area Forums
- Irena Paterson, Disability Forum
- Anita Milne, Moray Federation of Village Halls & Associations
- Don Vass, tsiMORAY
- Moray Youth Council
- David Meldrum, Scottish Fire & Rescue Service
- Anne Lindsay, Moray College UHI
- Karen Chamberlain, Highlands & Islands Enterprise (HIE)
- Steven Christie, Tenants Forum
- Tracey Gervaise, Moray Health & Social Care Partnership and Moray Integration Joint Board
Next Meeting Dates:
- CEG Development Session – Tuesday 15 August 2017, 9:30 am-12:30 pm in Training Room 2, Council HQ Annexe.
- CEG Meeting – Tuesday 05 September 2017 at 9:30 am in Meeting Room 1, Council HQ Annexe.
If there is anything you would like to add to this section or something that may be of interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01343 563811.