Community Engagement Group
The Role & Remit of the Community Engagement Group can be found here.
In May 2013 the Community Engagement Group (CEG) was re-established. The current membership of the CEG is:
- Councillor George Alexander, Moray Council
- Fabio Villani, Community Planning Officer Group and tsiMORAY
- Alastair Kennedy, Joint Community Councils
- Fiona Rolt, Area Forums
- Irena Paterson, Disability Forum
- Anita Milne, Moray Federation of Village Halls & Associations
- Don Vass, tsiMORAY
- Moray Youth Council
- John Morgan, Scottish Fire & Rescue Service
- Jacqui Taylor, Moray College UHI
- Karen Chamberlain, Highlands & Islands Enterprise (HIE)
- Steven Christie, Tenants Forum
- Laura Sutherland, Moray Health & Social Care Partnership and Moray Integration Joint Board
- Denise Whiteworth, Moray Council
- Bridget Mustard, Moray Council,
- Ian Todd, Moray Council
Next Meeting Dates:
- CEG Meeting – Tuesday 14 August 2018 at 09:30 am in Meeting Room 1, Council Annexe.
If there is anything you would like to add to this section or something that may be of interest please email email@example.com or tel. 01343 563811.