Community Planning Board
The Board comprises Elected Members and representatives of partner organisations at the highest level. It meets on a two-monthly basis with a rotating Chair.
The Board provides effective leadership to the Partnership, facilitates agreement on the strategic priorities of the area and scrutinises the performance of the Partnership.
The role and remit of the Community Planning Board can be viewed here.
- Councillor George Alexander – Moray Council
- Councillor John Divers – Moray Council
- Councillor Shona Morrison – Moray Council
- Councillor Graham Leadbitter - Moray Council
- Councillor Sonya Warren - Moray Council
- Councillor Tim Eagle - Moray Council
- Councillor John Cowe – Moray Council/HITRANS
- Joe Bodman – Moray College UHI
- Anthony Standing – Skills Development Scotland (SDS)
- Don Vass – tsiMORAY
- Campbell Thomson – Police Scotland
- Susan Webb – NHS Grampian
- Jonathan Passmore - NHS Grampian
- Murray Ferguson – Cairngorms National Park Authority
- Grant Moir - Cairngorms National Park Authority
- Roddy Burns (Ex Officio) – Moray Council
- Mike Palmer (Ex Officio) – Scottish Government
- Fiona Rolt – Area Forums, Representative from CEG