Community Planning Board
The Board comprises Elected Members and representatives of partner organisations at the highest level. It meets on a two-monthly basis with a rotating Chair.
The Board provides effective leadership to the Partnership, facilitates agreement on the strategic priorities of the area and scrutinises the performance of the Partnership.
The role and remit of the Community Planning Board can be viewed here.
- Councillor George Alexander – Moray Council
- Councillor James Allan – Moray Council
- Councillor John Divers – Moray Council
- Councillor Shona Morrison – Moray Council
- Councillor Walter Wilson – Moray Council
- Councillor John Cowe – Moray Council/HITRANS
- Christine Lester – Integration Joint Board (IJB)
- Joe Bodman – Moray College UHI
- Anthony Standing – Skills Development Scotland (SDS)
- Andrew Anderson – Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE)
- Don Vass – tsiMORAY
- Campbell Thomson – Police Scotland
- David Rout – Scottish Fire & Rescue Service
- Susan Webb – NHS Grampian
- Murray Ferguson – Cairngorms National Park Authority
- Roddy Burns (Ex Officio) – Moray Council
- Mike Palmer (Ex Officio) – Scottish Government
- Fiona Rolt – Area Forums, Representative from CEG