Community Planning Board
The Board comprises Elected Members and representatives of partner organisations at the highest level. It meets on a two monthly basis and the current chair of the Group is the Convener of the Council, Councillor Allan Wright.
The Board provides effective leadership to the Partnership, facilitates agreement on the strategic priorities of the area and scrutinises the performance of the Partnership.
The role and remit of the Community Planning Board can be viewed here.
- Councillor Allan Wright (Chair) – The Moray Council
- Councillor Stewart Cree – The Moray Council
- Councillor John Divers – The Moray Council
- Councillor Garry Coull – The Moray Council
- Councillor John Cowe – The Moray Council/HITRANS
- Christine Lester – Integration Joint Board (IJB)
- Joe Bodman – Moray College UHI
- Anthony Standing – Skills Development Scotland
- Andrew Anderson – HIE
- Don Vass – tsiMORAY
- Campbell Thomson – Police Scotland
- David Rout – Scottish Fire & Rescue Service
- Susan Webb – NHS Grampian
- Roddy Burns (Ex Officio) – The Moray Council
- Mike Palmer (Ex Officio) – Scottish Government